This was a lovely tour of the bay that I would recommend to anyone, especially couples. You first meet the guide at the Yacht Haven Marina, and wait at a charming restaurant at the Marina called the Deck. The boat itself is in good shape and the dinner was delicious! Beautiful photo opportunities and the crew was charming.
Fabulous, although a long way from our resort. A lot of time was spent in the mini bus getting to the bay and back. The guide was very friendly and informative and th food was fabulous. The junk was awesome and the experience whilst anchored with the sunset brilliant. Great experience.
- Staff were friendly and helpful
- Food was good
- Junk boat was beautiful and an experience to be on
- Hotel pick up included
- My hotel was over an hour from the bay so i think i spent a total of 3 hours in the minibus. Too long to my the overall experience enjoyable
- Due to current, the boat has to park facing away from the sunset. Not good.
- The sunset was not that great. We actually had better sunsets back at karon beach. This tour should also be run from Karon Beach area.
- I would only recommend this tour to people who are staying close to the bay