Overall the tour is well arranged and everything is on time. Driver pick and drop us to the hotel on time with safe drive. Our Tour Guide Mr.Saurav very professional and speak very well in english, he is patient to explain the history/background of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort He helps us to take many photos. Highly recommend to friends who wish to visit India.
I am not used to make any reviews but this experience merits all my efforts to tell you all about it.
First, immediately, after receiving my ticket, I received a whataspp message to welcome me and provide me with all the information which made me feel very safe with the trip from Delhi to Agra. This included the name and mobile number of the drive, the vehicle information, the time of pick up from my hotel, the guide at Agra.
The car was super clean and the driver Mr. D.K Sharma was very nice, friendly and professional. The car was equipped with wifi and charging mechanism. cold water and one stop for tea and rest room.
We arrived at 10:35 and at 10:31, the guide called to find out where we were. This was a sign of punctuality and professionalism!
The guide, Mr. Mahesh Kumar, very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. We were extremely lucky to have him showing us around. The knowledge he had was outstanding compared to the one I had 4 years ago. No comparison at all.
He was very flexible and would ask us our opinion, if we were tired, if we want to see more/less. he was just great!
He took amazing pictures. Please do not be fooled with the professional who will try to sell you album pictures. Your mobile phone will do the work and if you are lucky and have Mahesh as guide then you will get outstanding pictures.
Lunch was just ok. Lunch doesn't include drinks not even mineral water which I found strange.
Again, this is the best trip experience I have ever had in my life. I am thinking of repeating this in Jaipur!
This was a great day tour to experience Agra and the delights of the Taj Mahal. Our driver who took us from Delhi to Agra was friendly and the car was very comfortable with wifi and water provided complimentary for the 3 and a half hour journey.
Our tour guide who joined us once we arrived in Agra had lots of interesting facts about the Taj and the local area. The addition of the tour of the Agra Fort was great, we would not have thought to go there if it were not for this guided tour.
Would highly recommend.
It was my very first time in India... Despite the extreme fog and low visibility, this was a very lovely private tour. My guide Mahesh Kushwah and the chauffeur DK Sharma were extremely professional and accommodating. Due to the fog, we shifted the itinerary around, and visited the Red Fort, and Mehtab Bagh Gardens first, had lunch, and then visited the Taj Mahal which was a very great call as the fog subsided a bit. I had waited umpteenth years to visit Agra, and I wish the weather was better. Having said that, the guide has no control over the weather. Mahesh was not only a very knowledgeable guide, he was also an extremely great photographer. I was on my own on this trip, and having someone like him to help capture my memories on camera, from very priceless and hidden gem angles was a plus and blessing. At the end of the tour, the chauffeur DK drove me safely back to my hotel in New Delhi. I'll recommend them both anyway. Great job well done.
It is a full 4-hour drive from Gurgaon to Agra but our driver was right on time picking us up from the hotel and delivered us to our local guide as planned. Saurabh Gupta, our guide in Agra was very well versed in the history of the area and the Taj specifically. We had plenty of time to enjoy both the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort and our guide provided pertinent explanations at convenient vantage points all along the way. Our express admission to the Taj bypassed thousands of waiting visitors and put us into the mausoleum quickly and easily. The Agra Fort is fascinating in its own right and is also well worth the visit! The provided restaurant lunch was in a very pleasant air conditioned restaurant serving a typical Indian buffet which provided a nice respite from the heat of the day. Overall, a great experience which I would highly recommend.
We had a wonderful trip to Agra with our driver, and our tour guide, Seema. Seema was a fabulous guide, expertly navigating us through the sites, showing us the perfect spots for photos and giving us historical context that was interesting and thorough. We greatly enjoyed our lunch at the Taj Family Restaurant, the food was plentiful and delicious. The shopping experiences were also pleasant. We bought a little and while the shop owners would have liked if we purchased more, we didn't feel pressured. This is a must do trip and the private transportation, tour guide, food and all the sites were top notch. Highly recommended.
1. The car ride 3 hours one way from Delhi was comfortable and nice. The car was clean and air conditioned.
2. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and spoke decent English. I learned a lot about the area and history of the Taj/Agra Fort.
3. The lunch is a buffet of standard Indian cuisine chicken curry, naan bread, etc.
4. Alcohol is only available at lunch
5. Unlimited bottles of water was a bit of a stretch, we did not even have any until we got to Agra
1. Bring sunglasses. The sun reflecting off of the white marble actually destroys your corneas. If you want to be able to look at the Taj or the Palace in the Fort, bring your sunglasses.
2. The shopping is set up like a typical tourist trap. You get to hear a small presentation about how people make marble furniture or embroidered fabric etc. and then you get chaperoned around a shop full of inventory with no price tags. In my opinion, you'd have to be pretty new to the world to think that that is the best place for fine jewelry and other arts and crafts and be willing to pay 5k for them to then ship it to your house. Please do not get fooled by this is the only place in the world where this is made or it is illegal to sell these outside of Agra. Upon a 2 second google search I found much more reputable places selling identical stuff to marble-side-table-man in Agra, India in a building/warehouse down a dirt road.
3. The Taj is absolutely worth it. Beautiful sights, interesting history, and truly a great experience. The Agra Fort, however, way less worth it in my opinion. It's a cool place rich with history, but when your day starts at 6:30am and now it's 2pm and you're at the Fort AFTER you've already seen the Taj...you're really more interested in starting the 3 hours back to Delhi than walking around another complex hearing about the same kind of things and architecture. I do not know if there is a Taj only tour, but it may be worth your time if you, like me, are honestly just trying to see the Taj and have never heard of Fort Agra. None of your friends or family will say Oh maaan, did you see the Fort though?!? instead it will be more like What is Fort Agra?
It was a good experience. I'm glad I took this tour. I really have no complaints, it was worth the money. I got good pictures. I learned a lot. Bring sunglasses and maybe apply a little sunscreen before you go. Professional tour guide.