メルボルン発モーニントン半島日帰り旅行で、リラックスと再活性をしましょう。 ミネラル豊富なペニンシュラ温泉につかり、ワインを試飲し、おいしいランチをお楽しみ下さい。 午後には、エンチャンティッド アドベンチャー ガーデンを訪問します。オーストラリア最大のチューブ滑り台、3次元屋内迷路、美しい庭園と生垣の迷路があります。 モーニントン半島で過ごす贅沢で楽しい1日。友達や家族、何よりも自分にご褒美をあげましょう！
In order to indulge in all the hot springs. I recommend a microfiber towel and robe. The robe they supply is horrible when it gets wet. Be careful of the kids using your stuff because they want to stay dry. Other than that the layout of the hot springs is relaxing with the birds and ducks. Soothing to the muscles. Highly recommend!!
Hot springs were great and well worth going to. Lunch at the winery was OK and the wines tasted were not bad and good examples of the areas wines. The afternoon visits were less impressive, the Enchanted Gardens more suited to families and the Strawberry farm was OK for a afternoon tea stop. The guide was certainly courteous during the trip but there was no commentary during the tour and hence we really didn't learn too much about where we were. I would recommend a hot pools and winery trip but not this one.
The guide was excellent and the Peninsula Hot Springs are well worth visiting. However the lunch at the Green Olive was very average and the venue vastly overpriced. Also the enchanted garden was not enjoyable due to all the construction. I would recommend another venue for lunch and a proper wine tasting at a couple of wineries as opposed to the enchanted garden.
It was a very disappointing tour and very not worth the amount of money to pay. Here is why i wouldn't recommend
1. Pick up from hotel was 7am
2. at the start of the tour there was a muck up with picking up people so time got wasted.
3. we stopped at the beach for 10 minutes only instead of spending some time in the area by that time it was 10am and we have not stopped to eat or drink.
4. then we got dropped off to the spa spending 3 hrs there until 1pm by that time we were very hungry and haven't eaten anything.
5. we went to the wine place which was more like a barn. The staff were rude and didn't have any customer service the tour is using the place for the first time which is not good considering they should have done a good research. the food was below average and the wine tasting was disorganised and didn't know the type of wines offering us if it's dry or sweet.
to top it up the bus decided to stop and not work. then were were dropped at the strawberry picking which we did.
5. we were taken to the enchanted forest which is more for families with kids not impressive at all.
after that we had to wait for a new bus to pick us up and wasted 1 additional hr. we were meant to have come back to Melbourne by 6 instead we arrived after 7pm.
I originally booked this tour based on the recommendations and reviews from other people here.