I read reviews prior to booking for knew what to expect. Wish audio recording at Stonehenge was available- but our driver said they were out of them. Driver was very friendly and kind. When busy and only 2 hours there take the shuttlebus... we did not have enough time to even check out the gift shop and we did not spend excess time viewing the stones.
Confusión de la hora de Salida, habiamos contemplado salir a las 12:00 hrs porque ibamos llegando del aeropuerto y asi reservamos, pero el ticket decía 10:45am, por lo que llegamos a las 12:30 y perdimos la escursión, sólo nos la canjearon por un tour en bus. No quedamos satisfechas con eso.Salida a las 12.30 h (EN1215)10:45am DepartureSaludos
Great job in taking guests to Stonehenge! I think it was a wonderful trip, comfortable and it was great to do someone else do the driving. However, I think it wasn't enough time to thoroughly enjoy the area. It was a little rushed, and I didn't even have time to go into the museum. I was sad to leave. I wish I would've taken a picnic lunch to enjoy.
We booked the half day tour; 2 hour drive to/from Stonehenge and 2hours to visit. Once arrived at Stonehenge, it took us 45minutes to get to the stones due to the crowds. The Stonehenge buses were poorly ran and there were not enough to transport visitors. We took only 15minutes to take pictures at the Stones then ran back to the bus line to make sure we would get back to our bus in time. We had no time to look at visitors shop or buy any food/drink. Our bus driver told everyone what time to be back. Even though not everyone was back, we did leave because he had to stay on schedule, which I understand, and he did even leave 7minutes later than expected. About 25min into our drive he states we have to turn around to pick up people who missed the bus because there are no other buses available. I do blame the selfish people who took their time despite being told what time we were leaving. I can't believe the tour company couldn't send some other vehicle at that point. We were very frustrated, hungry and hot. The air conditioning on the bus would shut off if the doors opened or the bus was turned off. Stonehenge was poorly managed for the crowds they had that day and I am very disappointed my family and I couldn't experience more.
- The bus left with a delay of 30 minutes because the organisation was really not good and the person who checked our tickets had to call her staff everytime in order to check our tickets
- When I booked, it was said we would be in a air-conditioned bus however on the outward journey their was NO air-conditioning which was truly horrible because it was super hot during 2 hours
- Contrarily to all the comments that I have seen, our bus driver didn't tell us any stories about Stonehenge which was a bit of a shame... but anyway
- On the return, we left with a delay of 40 minutes because we had to wait for some ladies to come in the bus even though they never showed up so I was a bit annoyed with all this bad organization. Maybe you guys should take the phone number of every participant in order to avoid these problems
Except all of this, everything was fine, the bus driver dropped us at both Gloucester Road and Victoria which was good
- But I will not book again with Viator because there were too much delay and the organization was not good
And there was no added value to go there by bus because the bus driver didn't tell us anything about Stonehenge
It was a pretty long day just to see Stonehenge, but it was a small price to pay to see a Wonder of the World! The Trip there and back was longer than I expected, but it was comfortable. We had plenty of time to check out the monument. Fortunately, I didn't care about the gift shop and I read quickly, otherwise it may not have been enough time for some people. But it didn't matter to me!