Very well executed from pickup to drop off. The meals we cooked were all well planned and delicious. The cooking class was on the most beautiful scenic site and the instructors were simply lovely. They even send you photos taken during the class which is a thoughtful and gesture. I could not recommend this experience enough.
This experience was one of my highlights as a first time visitor from California. They made the whole thing so seamless minus one critique you can read about at the end from calling us at the hotel the night before for a final confirmation of time to dropping us off at our desired location. I loved the various multiple stations of activities:
1. Locker room available to safe-keep your personal items.
2. Experience local ingredients through their garden where you can see how the plant grows, smells, and tastes.
3. Sit around a table of other ingredients and learn to smell, identify, and find a good quality of the ingredients.
4. Learn and experience how the locals make coconut milk and coconut cream using The Rabbit. :
5. Watch the main chef cook one dish setting makes you feel like you're on a TV cooking show with mirrors strategically placed so you can see everything happening from various angels in real time.
6. You get to go to your individual station to cook the same dish.
7. We went to a table overlooking the resort looking view to enjoy your home-cooked Thai dish.
8. Then you do it 3 more times 4 dishes total.
9. Of course we took a picture with our guide and chef at the end!
10. They gave us all a parting gift in addition to the lovely food and cookbook. Go to the cooking class to find out what that is!
My only personal negative experience, was the long car ride from my hotel. It took about 35 minutes in a rather nice shuttle. I'm prone to getting car sick so I wish I could have known to prepare a bit more in advance for that. Luckily we knew how to get around on the BTS so after the class, we had them shuttle us back to the BTS and we took that back to the hotel. Strangely, I don't get motion sickness from that.