The courses last for about three hours. Participants will sample the dishes they have prepared, accompanied by three wines.
The courses last for about three hours and are open to groups between 6 to 12 people. Participants will sample the dishes they have prepared, accompanied by three wines from the “Tradition” tasting.
It is also possible to include a prepared sit-down lunch at the end of the lesson, with wines to accompany the meal.
Visit Villa Mosconi Bertani is an 18th century architectural and artistic jewel. The noble façade is of neoclassical design, adorned with decorative statues of figures from Greek myths.
Discover the magnificent Chamber of the Muses with its astonishing frescoes offers a remarkable example of the Italian artistic mastery.
The English-style gardens,weave a fairy-tale atmosphere with its romantic allure. The experience then culminates with a visit to the cellars, which played a significant role in the history of Veronese wine making.
The “Tradition” tasting will allow you to experience the three traditional Veronese wines, produced in two valleys with indigenous grapes. The elegant Soave, followed by the Valpolicella Ripasso and the Amarone Classico. You will learn about the techniques that lead to the production, such as the appassimento and the ripasso techniques.
Menu Option 1
Starters: - Panzanella - Pepper Gratin
Main Course:- Basil Risotto
Dessert:- Yogurt Tiramisù
Menu Option 2
Starters: - Stuffed Tomatoes (3 Fillings)
- Aubergine Parmesan
Main Course:- Fresh Orecchiette Pasta with Tomatoes and Pecorino Cheese
Dessert:- Recioto Wine Poached Peaches Verrine
Menu Option 3
Starters: - Veal with Tuna Sauce
- Vegetable Gratin
Main Course:- Fresh Ricotta and Mint Ravioli
Dessert:- Basil Pannacotta
Menu Option 4
Starter: - Aubergine Cream - Prawn and Vegetable Sauté
Main Course:- “Alla Chitarra” Spaghetti with Mediterranean Sauce
Dessert:- Mascarpone and Raspberry Cream
Opportunity for a hands- on experience in creating authentic dishes under the skilled guidance of a trained chef. Duration of the course is three hours and includes three different wines to taste.
Cooking class & served lunch
Cooking class includes a pasta + cake paired with three different wines. This option includes a seated lunch or early dinner.
The 1500s kitchen used for the cooking class
- Bottled water
- Three wines from the Bertani Family Estate
- Served lunch is not included
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum group of 6 people
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- The fixed menu, which varies according to the season, will focus on local ingredients of the highest quality, offering a genuine taste of the Italian culinary experience. Includes a full tour of the Villa, Vineyards, Gardens and Cellars.
- A small amount of walking is involved