The Rocks Walking Tours’ specialist trained local guides provide walking tours within the heart of historic and picturesque Rocks precinct, departing daily at 10:30am and 1:30pm from a handy location within The Rocks
The tour is conducted within intimate groups of no more than 25 people for a duration of 90 minutes covering approximately 1.2 miles (2 km) at a leisurely pace. You will be captivated by the charm of this special place and the commentary will intrigue and entertain you!
Your Rocks walking tour will include the shoreline of sparkling Sydney Cove, spectaular harbour views of Sydney's Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, Cadman's Cottage -- Sydney CBD's oldest surviving cottage built in 1816, Campbell's Cove a beautiful, intimate cove offering fantastic views of Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Campbells Cove wharves, Argyle Cut and the Garrsion Church, officially known as the Church of Holy Trinity, built in the1840s.
Within The Rocks historic precinct you will wander through George Street, Greenway Lane, Kendall Lane, Rocks Square, Playfair Street, Foundation Park, Suez Canal and Nurses Walk and much more!
Departs at 10:30am
Departs at 1:30pm
The Rocks Walking Tours' Guide
- 90 minute guided walking tour
- Specialist trained guide with expertise in & around The Rocks
- Umbrella (if required)
- Guide has amplification for ease in hearing commentary
- Food and drinks
- Port pickup and drop-off (provided for private bookings)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved covering approx. 1.2 miles (2km) at the pace of the groups participants
- Small groups (no more than 25 people)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress to the predicted weather conditions appropriate for an outdoor activity
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water suggested
- Tour encompasses uneven surfaces, cobblestones, worn sandstone flagging and steps; while these elements of the tour have never been considered to be strenuous by most people, for others this may be considered as an unsuitable activity.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a powered wheelchair/ scooter
- Meeting point is easily accessible on foot for cruise arrivals/ shore excursions
- Wheelchair (manual) and pram friendly route
- Toilet facilities accessible