On arrival in Pompeii, enjoy two hours to explore the site at your leisure. Use your map to explore at your own pace, and take in key landmarks such as the Forum, the temples and markets for which the site is famous.
Travel onward to Naples — widely considered among Italy’s prettiest coastal cities. Follow your guide though the historic streets and squares, and soak up the atmosphere in bustling San Gregorio market.
As you explore, gain insight into Naples’ rich history and colorful culture, and perhaps sample a slice or two of authentic Italian pizza (own expense). When your time in seaside Naples is at an end, return in comfort to Rome to conclude your tour.
Doing the beatles in Pompeii
- Round-trip train fare
- Tickets into the excavations of Pompeii
- Maps and information
- Orientation walk of Naples
- Local tour leader
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The full details about the meeting point and time will be sent to the clients a week prior departure
- Tour targets towards travelers aged between 18 and 39
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so this tour is not recommended for people with walking disabilities
- In the event of groups bigger than 10 people we will run the tour by minibus for a better travel comfort of the passengers
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately