Once on your horse, head out on an adventure deep into the 4,700-acre Forever Florida, which has preserved the wilderness just as nature intended. This pristine conservation area boasts nine distinct Florida ecosystems and an endless array of natural flora and fauna, including alligators, black bears, white-tailed deer, nearly 200 species of birds and the endangered Florida panther.
Travel along historic trails first traveled on horseback by Native Americans back in the 16th century. Mid-way through your journey, take a break to stretch your legs and explore a densely forested floodplain on an easy-access boardwalk. Back on horseback, you will have the opportunity to ride through the headwaters of Bull Creek!
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 11am
Tour departs at 2pm
Crossing Bull Creek on Horseback
- 1.5-hour fully guided horseback ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum weight of 265 lbs (120 kg) to participate.
- Please note that participants must wear closed-toe shoes and long pants. Jeans are recommended
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Helmets are available and encouraged
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a rain check good for up to one year from the date of your scheduled tour
- If tour is delayed for more than 1 hour may be subject to cancellation