Your tour of Tangier starts with a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city, followed by a walking tour of the little souk, the medina (old quarter) and the kasbah (old fortress). Discover Morocco’s rich architecture, browse the spice markets, stop to see the snake charmer and visit one of the local bakeries to try some tasty bread (own expense).
Then enjoy shopping at a typical bazaar, where you’ll see many types of carpets and handicrafts. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and feast on traditional Moroccan food like couscous, tagine and other local delicacies. Be entertained with a performance by a Berber dancer.
After lunch, make a short stop at Cape Spartel, where you can see the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea mix together, and then enjoy a sample of traditional mint tea and learn about the mint tea rituals. Next, stop by the white sand dunes that border the Atlantic. Here you have the option to ride a camel (own expense)! Alternatively, enjoy free time to explore the beautiful area.
On your way back to the ferry, take in views of the Moroccan landscape, and then relax on the comfortable coach ride from the Spain port back to Malaga.
Please note: The itinerary and schedule of this trip are subject to change from December to April due to ferry's timetables and the Ramadan holiday.
Morocco Day Trip from Malaga to Tangier
- Ferry ride
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the terrain in Tangier is uneven and hilly and the trip contains a lot of walking
- Total duration of the trip may vary to the pickup and drop-off location
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour has multiple pick-up areas