In the morning, get shuttled to the natural wonderland known as Yosemite National Park. Pass through the small towns of Coarsegold and Oakhurst and then enter the park through the South Gate. Stop and get a great photo op of Yosemite Valley, Half Dome, Yosemite Falls, and Yosemite’s high country. Because of the smaller vehicle you're being transported in, visit parts of the park that are normally off limits to tours. Take a short walk to Glacier Point to get a commanding view of Vernal Falls, Nevada Falls and the Merced River, among other sites. Once at Glacier Point, consider doing the optional hike on the 4-Mile Trail, an easy preamble, ending at Yosemite Lodge where you'll re-unite with the group.
Take a break for lunch and then continue exploring enchanting Yosemite Valley, lingering in the meadows below El Capitan and then visiting the historic Wawona Hotel.
After a day of discovering incredible Yosemite, head back to Fresno to catch the train to Los Angeles.
Half Dome Reflection in the Merced River
- Overnight accommodation
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Single supplement surcharge (approximately USD $100)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Rates are based on Double Occupancy. Solo travelers are subject to a surcharge of approximately USD $100 due upon check-in
- Glacier Point is usually closed in winter from November to April. Any of the highlights listed on this tour may be closed due to weather or construction. Local operated will show alternative sites as possible/applicable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary.
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or weigh more than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a front-facing car seat with a five-point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat; a booster seat if under 4 ft 9 in and over the height/weight limit for a car seat; a regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 ft 9 in