Begin your tour by propelling over Long Beach and LA's harbor. Fly around the Palos Verdes Peninsula, up through the beach cities of Hermosa, Redondo, Manhattan and Marina Del Rey, and over to the Santa Monica Mountains. Then soar over the Getty Center, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades and some of the celebrity homes in Beverly Hills! Finally, fly over the Hollywood Hills, Universal Studios, Dodger Stadium and the downtown skyscrapers before heading back to the landing strip.
This deluxe air tour is one of the most popular airplane experiences in LA and offers the chance to discover the city while you enjoy a bottle of Champagne.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Port of Los Angeles for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Departure times will be tailored to meet your requirements. Please advise your preferred departure time when making a booking.
55-minute flight, Champagne, light snacks, pickup at LAX Airport or LA area hotels and drop-off at the cruise terminal
55-minute flight, Champagne, light snacks, pickup at the cruise terminal and drop-off at LAX Airport or LA area hotels
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- $10 fuel fee charged at check-in
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must supply Viator with correct arrival and departure ship information and ensure there is enough time (min. 2 hours) between the tour end time and the ship departure time.
- Three passengers can fit in each helicopter/mini-limo
- The mini-limousine is a luxury PT Cruiser
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Luggage can be stored in the mini-limousine or in a secure storage room during your tour
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note: Airplanes shown may not be the same aircraft used for your tour.
- You will be issued a full refund in the event that one of our contracted local suppliers decides to cancel your tour or activity due to weather.
- Your will be issued a full refund in the event that your ship does not make it to port in time for the start of your tour or activity. You will also be issued a full refund for tours and activites cancelled due to a ship's inability to get into port.