Numbers are limited to 14 people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your expert guide.
During this bike tour, cycle on both banks of the Thames, admiring London's top attractions and stopping along the way for photo opportunities. Part of your itinerary will be determined by your guide on the day, depending on the group's overall preferences.
Your sightseeing will include Big Ben, the London Eye, St Paul's Cathedral, Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge.
Stop for a lunch break at Borough Market, one of London's largest food markets, famous for its wide range of food from all over the world. Fortified, you will continue your tour, crossing one of London's most popular bridges, the Tower Bridge.
From Tower Bridge you will pedal on to the area known as the City of London - the city’s financial center - where you’ll see some of the modern glass skyscrapers that have appeared more recently on the famous London skyline.
You’ll then head on past the Monument to the Great Fire and Leadenhall Market - one of London’s hidden 14th-century gems – and hear how it featured in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Make your way past an old medieval church that was bombed during the World War II blitz before cycling over London Bridge and back to Southwark - where your tour ends.
Small-Group River Thames Bike Tour
- 5-hour bike tour
- Tour guide
- Use of bike and helmet for the duration of the tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Due to the itinerary of the tour we would recommend this bike tour only to advanced cyclists; as such the tour is not recommended for children