Start your tour in the area where aquarists look after the animals not currently on display. Then explore the aquarium’s three main private working areas -- research, water management and food preparation -- and get an in-depth look at what it takes to be an aquarist.
Do you know the favorite snacks of sharks? Have you ever wondered what crocodiles like to eat? On this exclusive tour, you’ll see where the staff prepares approximately 110 lb (50 kg) of food every week for the more than 5,000 animals! See how coral is grown, admire the seahorse breeding tanks and discover how 550,000 gallons (2.5 million liters) of water are piped to and from the displays in the attraction every day!
Sea Life London Aquarium: VIP Behind the Scenes Tour
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip all entrance lines
- Behind-the-scenes tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed