If you want to get to know Lisbon as a local, this small-group full-day tour is for you. Explore the Alfama quarter, the oldest in Lisbon, and see the city’s main landmarks while learning interesting facts from your guide. Visit Belém, pass through the historical districts of Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto by coach, and enjoy free time to shop for the perfect souvenir. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized and valuable experience with your guide.
Afterward, continue to Mãe d’Água (literally meaning ‘Mother of Water’), a massive water reservoir built between the 18th and 19th century that stored water from the Águas Livres aqueduct. Inside, see a small museum dedicated to the history of water supply in the city and a cascade that causes a beautiful light effect. Climbing some stairs, you can access the terrace for an impressive view over Lisbon.
Continue your trip to the historical center to feel the true essence of Lisbon. Hop out of the car and walk between alleys and narrow streets through some of the traditional neighborhoods like Castelo, Mouraria, Graça, and Alfama. It has never been so good to 'get lost' while discovering Lisbon.
Centrally located Lisbon hotels
Retuns to a centrally located drop off point in Marquês de Pombal and/or Rossio.
Lisbon in One Day Small-Group Tour
- Hotel pickup
- Drop-off at 2 centrally located points
- Transport between Lisbon districts by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Entrance ticket to Mãe d’Água
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A considerable amount of walking is involved