Book with us and save 12% compared to another travel site!
Wake up bright and early for a horseback ride through the Wild West! Leave the Las Vegas Strip behind for a day on a working ranch - where you will dine on a hearty cowboy breakfast before saddling up for scenic and leisurely horseback ride.
Your friendly and knowledgeable driver will pick you up from select Las Vegas Strip hotels for the 30-minute ride to the ranch at Red Rock National Park, surrounded by stunning red rock mountains and desert.
Upon arrival, dine on an authentic western-style breakfast, including pancakes, choice of bacon, sausage or ham, hash browns, eggs, toast, coffee and orange juice. Enjoy the peace and serenity of the majestic mountain surrounds as the horses are prepared for the trail ride.
Your wranglers will match you with the perfect horse for your ride. All the horses are friendly and tame - perfect for all riding levels. Ride along the same trails used by some of the most infamous outlaws of the American West. The ride is approximately 1 hour.
Keep your camera handy to catch cattle and horses grazing nearby, and if you have a keen eye, you may spot big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits.
After your ride, head over to the cowboy town and petting zoo, before being returned to your hotel with plenty of time left in the day to see more of the sights of Las Vegas.
Tour departs from Las Vegas Strip hotels
Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Breakfast - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out