When you arrive at the foot of the hill resort, head to the casino by riding the 2-mile (3km) Genting Skyway. As you climb to the top of the mountain, admire a panoramic view of the highlands and pristine tropical jungle below.
At Genting Highlands, the time is yours to explore its hotels, shops and restaurants on your own.
You also have the option to enjoy the fun and games of the Genting Highlands indoor and outdoor theme parks (entry at own expense). Choose from over 50 rides, including the Rainforest Splash Pool, Flying Coaster, Malaysia’s first 4D cinema experience, Asia’s only skydiving simulation, and the winter-time wonder of Snow World. There are also more than 80 shops and 90 dining outlets, as well as a luxurious spa for a bit of pampering. Your guide can provide advice and information on the resort’s huge array of facilities.
After spending approximately six hours at Genting Highlands, ride the Genting Skyway back to the foot of the mountain, where your air-conditioned coach will be waiting to transfer you to your central Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car ride to Genting Highlands
- Entrance fees to theme parks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities like spa treatments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that hotel pickup and drop-off service operates only for hotels within the Kuala Lumpur central city limits. If you are staying at the following hotels, please either make your own way to a hotel in central Kuala Lumpur or contact the local tour operator after booking to arrange pickup service for an additional fee (contact info will be provided on your confirmation voucher):
- Greater Kuala Lumpur: Le Meridien, Hilton, Cititel, Boulevard MidValley, Pearl International, Eastin Hotel Petaling Jaya, Crystal Crown, Armada, Holiday Villa Subang, Grand Dorset Subang, Petaling Jaya Hilton, Sunway Lagoon, One World Damansara
- Sri Kembangan: Palace of the Golden Horses
- Shah Alam: Holiday Inn Glenmarie, The Saujana, all hotels within the Shah Alam area
- Putrajaya & KLIA: Putrajaya Shangrila, Putrajaya Marriott, Cyberview Lodge, Equatorial Bangi, Pan Pacific KLIA, Concorde Inn KLIA
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and a hat are recommended
- Please note that entrance fees to theme parks are not included and are payable on the day of travel; total fee is approximately US$40 to US$50.
- Passengers below 21 years old are not allowed into the casino; a collared shirt must be worn for the casino
- Kindly be informed that Genting Theme Park and some of the rides located in First World Indoor Theme Park will be closed until the end of 2016. Rio Float, Reindeer Cruiser, Mini Train, Busy Bugs, Circus Ride, FunLand, Genting Bowl, SnowWorld, Vision City and Funtasy World Video Games Park will remain open as usual.