Have fun with your Chef in a homey kitchen located in central Florence with lots of local ingredients bought exclusively from local producers.
You will be able to prepare dishes using antique grains rich in vitamins and fibers, such as barley. You will be able to learn how to use seitan or tofu by cooking a delicious lasagna that will have nothing to envy to the traditional one.
Selecting the best recipes from the north to the south of Italy, you will be able to replicate delicious traditional vegetarian dishes.
Between a dish, a chat and a glass a wine, you will also have the opportunity to taste local cheeses made by Italian producers paired with jams, mustards and honey with home-made focaccia.
The beauty of your own private cooking class is that you will be the one choosing the dishes to prepare from a long list of recipes. Your taste and abilities, together with your expertise will shape the perfect lunch or dinner that will suits you best!
Your knowledgeable chef will be at your disposal with a sublime choice of vegetables, grains and cheeses. At the end of your cooking class, have lunch or dinner (depending on departure time selected) with the delicacies prepared.
Cooking Class with Lunch
Delight your taste buds learning how to prepare the best vegetarian dishes of the Italian tradition, and have lunch with the delicacies prepared. Cooking class starts at 10:30 am
Cooking Class with Dinner
Delight your taste buds learning how to prepare the best vegetarian dishes of the Italian tradition, and have dinner with the delicacies prepared. Cooking class starts at 5pm
Panzanella quinoa and tomato
- Bottled water
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on departure time)
- Cheese tasting
- Prosecco during the cooking class
- Customizable cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended (ideally no heels or sandals/open shoes)
- For healthy and safety reasons, children are now allow to use knives
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The cooking class takes place with other guests not necessarily vegetarians
- vegetable lasagna
- colorful ravioli
- eggplant parmigiana
- filled veggies
- potato or pumpkin gnocchi, depending on the season
- savory cakes
- gelato tiramisu’ or tarts