Hop out of your vehicle and head inside the villa for a cellar tour and wine tasting, sampling some of the classic wines of the region. Hear about wine production in Tuscany – the grapes used, the terrain and the climate – and learn about the different Tuscan wine such as Super Tuscan and the esteemed Gallo Nero while walking around the cellars.
Sip on a red and white wines, noting the characteristics that set them apart from other Italian varietals. Italians love to eat as they drink, so follow their lead and soak up the delicious wine with lunch next to the pool during nice weather or in the cellar if it's raining. Dishes vary, but expect treats like bruschetta with ruby-red tomatoes plus a fresh pasta dish.
After your relaxing lunch, make the most of your free time at the gorgeous villa. Towels are provided, so perhaps take a dip in the secluded pool and then bask in the sun with a book. Alternatively, the villa’s colorful garden and rustic vineyard are perfect for leisurely strolls.
Travel back to central Florence after staying in the villa by the pool-side on your own enjoying Tuscany. At the end of this unique and relaxing Tuscan villa experience, transport will be provided to return you to central Florence.
Classic View of Tuscan Farmhouse
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Cellar visit
- 1 Soft drink (child)
- Wine tasting
- Use of the villa's pool
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring a bathing suit if you plan to use the pool
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund