Due to its location in a secluded cove, Cavtat and its waters are sheltered, making for perfect kayaking conditions. Push off from the historical harbor and paddle along the promenade, hearing old legends and war stories as you go.
Have your camera ready for postcard-perfect snaps of the harbor from the sea. Be sure to look down for a glimpse of underwater life as well; the still, crystal clear water offers perfect conditions for you to see the colorful reefs and marine creatures that thrive beneath the surface.
Follow your guide to the nearby island of Supetar. Disembark from your kayak in a beautiful lagoon and recharge with a refreshing bottle of water and a sandwich, freshly made at a local restaurant before the tour. Flat and green with lush vegetation, the island is ideal for exploring at your leisure. Perhaps enjoy a small hike, or — if you wish to cool off — grab a snorkel set, dive into the turquoise waters and discover the wonders of life below sea level.
At the prearranged time, climb back inside your kayak and follow a route along the opposite coast of the peninsula back to Cavtat Old Town where your tour concludes. If you have opted for an evening tour, a glass of wine is provided back at the pier.
Starts at 9:30am
Starts at 1:30pm
Starts at 5pm and includes a glass of wine
Small-Group Sea Kayaking Tour in Cavtat
- Local guide
- Use of kayak, lifejacket, waterproof barrel and snorkel equipment
- Bottled water
- Sandwiches (or fruit if dietary restrictions apply)
- Glass of wine (evening tour only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Bring a bathing suit, towel, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 18 years old to consume alcoholic drinks