You'll then transfer to Cobh, where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center tells the moving story of the 2.5 million adults and children who emigrated from Ireland.
Transferring back to Cork station, you'll catch the train to Killarney to stay in comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Your evening in Killarney is free.
Next day, you'll take the lovely Ring of Kerry coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, flanked by Dingle Bay. The stunning mountain and coastal scenery includes the famous Lakes of Killarney, with their breathtaking display of light and color.
After spending another night in Killarney, you'll visit the Dingle Peninsula, made famous as the location for the movie Ryan's Daughter. You will return by train from Killarney at 5:50pm, arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:15pm
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- 2 nights accommodation including full Irish breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
Depart from the Dublin Heuston Station on the InterCity train to Cork (breakfast available). Upon arrival travel by coach to Blarney Castle and kiss the famous stone. Take some time for lunch and shopping, and a city tour of Cork City visiting the Cobh Heritage Center, home of the "Queenstown Story". Depart Cork by train to Killarney for overnight in a comfortable Bed and Breakfast with en-suite facilities. You will be based here for two nights.
Day 2: Killarney - Ring of Kerry - Iveragh Peninsula:
At 10:00am depart on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula - lots of stunning mountain and coastal scenery, including the famous Lakes of Killarney.
Day 3: Dingle Peninsula - Dublin:
At 10:00am depart for a tour to Dingle Peninsula made famous as the location for the movie "Ryan's Daughter". You will return by train from Killarney at 5:50pm arriving at Dublin Heuston Station at 9:15pm.