You'll then transfer to Cobh, where the Queenstown Story Heritage Center is located in the beautifully restored Victorian railway station and transatlantic terminal. This was the embarkation point for generations of Irish emigrants from famine times to recent years.
Transferring back to Cork station, you'll catch the train to Killarney to stay in comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Your evening in Killarney is free.
Next day, you'll take the lovely Ring of Kerry coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula, flanked by Dingle Bay. The stunning mountain and coastal scenery includes the famous Lakes of Killarney.
After spending another night in Killarney, you'll tour Limerick City before continuing to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Next you'll visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher and Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay, before returning to Dublin.
Hotel pickups are not available, however please specify the name of your hotel and contact telephone number during your stay in Dublin. The tour operator may require these details in case there are changes to tour departure times.
Cliffs of Moher at Dusk
- Host on trains
- Information pack
- Entrance fees
- Reserved seats on trains
- Qualified driver-guide on coaches
- All travel by rail and coach from Dublin Heuston Station
- 2 nights accommodation in B&B including Full Irish Breakfast
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- For infants 4 years and under, a fee of EUR15,00 per day is payable direct
- This tour offers stops en route for photographs, shopping, etc
- Due to operational reasons it may, on occasion, be necessary to alter certain itineraries
- Ensuite's may be located either inside or outside the room
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During winter, shops, restaurants/cafes in local villages may not be open, however the attractions as listed in the itinerary, will be visited
Depart from the Dublin Heuston Station on the InterCity train to Cork. On arrival, transfer to Blarney Castle and kiss the Blarney Stone. After time for lunch and shopping, enjoy a short city tour of Cork and then visit Cobh Heritage Center home of the "Queenstown Story". Transfer back to Cork station for train to Killarney where you will be transferred to a comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation (with en-suite facilities). Evening free.
Day 2: Ring of Kerry - Iveragh Peninsula - Killarney:
At 10:00am depart on the famous Ring of Kerry tour which is a coastal drive around the Iveragh Peninsula - lots of stunning mountain and coastal scenery, including the famous Lakes of Killarney.
Day 3: Limerick - Cliffs of Moher - Dublin:
At 7:30am transfer from Killarney to Limerick. Upon arrival, take a short tour of Limerick City and then continue on to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park. Continue on to the village of Doolin for a pub lunch. Next visit the stunning Cliffs of Moher then Black Head, the Burren and Galway Bay, before returning to Dublin for a 9:45pm arrival.