As you drive, enjoy some exciting dune bashing just as the sun starts to sink over the desert. Then, arrive at the lantern-lit, Bedouin-style camp and enjoy a traditional welcome of freshly brewed Arabic coffee and dates, paired with the offer of an aromatic shisha (Arabic water pipe).
During your visit, enjoy a 15-minute quad bike ride. After a safety briefing and instructions, put on your helmet, rev your engine and rumble around the camp and surrounding desert terrain.
Head for a nearby camel farm and make like a Bedouin with a camel ride. As your hump-backed herbivore plods over the sands, enjoy the panoramic views from your elevated perch. Afterward, see some sand art and traditionally dressed Arabic henna artists at work, and if you wish, get your own henna tattoo painted on your hands or feet.
As dusk falls, return to the desert camp and sit down to a mouthwatering barbecue dinner. Savor an enticing selection of mezze, kebabs, fresh salads and desserts, served with soda and water. Additional drinks are available from the cash bar. See the Itinerary for a sample menu.
While you eat, be spellbound by a live belly dance performance played out to Arabic music. Then, after your meal, watch a tanoura dance show, where whirling dervish-style dancers spin effortlessly across the floor at dizzying speed.
When the time comes, enjoy a relaxing 4x4 ride back to Dubai, where your trip ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Dubai Desert 4x4 Safari with Quad Ride, Camel Ride, BBQ Dinner and Belly Dancing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- BBQ dinner with soda and water
- Quad bike ride
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic coffee and dates
- Belly-dancing and tanoura folk dance show
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional drinks (available from cash bar)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children aged 14 years and over, must be accompanied by an adult (not available to children below the age of 14 years)
- Tours or part of the tours could be cancelled or changed last minute due to unforeseen circumstances and government regulations
First course (buffet selection):
- Shawarma (spit-roast meat wraps)
- Baba ganoush (eggplant dip)
- Moutabel (spicy eggplant dip)
- Tabbouleh (cracked wheat salad with parsley, mint, tomatoes and lemon juice)
- Fatoush (toasted pitta bread salad)
- Arugula salad (rocket salad)
- Cabbage salad
- Shish tawook (marinated grilled chicken kebabs)
- Chicken tikka
- Meat kebabs
- Fish fillets
- Mixed vegetable curry
- Dal curry (lentil curry)
- White rice
- Biryani rice
- Cumin potatoes
- Sautéed vegetables
- Arabic breads
- Jelly kunafa (shredded, filled wheat pastries)
- Assorted fresh fruits
- Tea, coffee and Arabic coffee