Certified divers, lets go it is dive time! Diving Curaçao is an amazing experience. This is a small group tour with focus on quality, unless you are part of a large group who want to dive together.
The waters of Curaçao offer spectacular visibility along with many species of fish that are found only in Curaçao. On a typical dive you may French angelfish, eels, morays, lion fish or parrot fish, a variety of live coral and, of course, a spectacular variety of colorful tropical fish.
1-Tank Shore Dive Start time: 9:00 a.m.
You will set up the dive equipment at the dive center, and then we are reading to go to Tugboat.
Here you get a briefing of the Dive.
This dive location is one of Curaçao's most famous and popular dive and snorkel sites. Named after the tugboat that was accidentally sunk years ago, this little wreck rests at just 5 meters (17 feet).
Beside the tugboat there's a lot more to see, including a dramatic pretty wall on one side, and a shallow reef to the other, home to a large variety of reef fish and cool creatures.
This is a great place to take photo's and is perfect for snorkelers too.
The dive location for the second dive is Marie Pampoen Start time: 1:00 p.m
For the second dive you will go to Marie Pampoen.
At the dive site you get a briefing of the dive.
Marie Pampoen is a sandy beach where you can easily walk in the water. This dive site for novice and experienced divers.
The sand on the shallow plateau is scalded met some staghorn coral and elkhorn coral. Between the rocks of the breakwaters are often octopuses to find. The drop off is located around 12 meters (39 feet). Find many Caribbean doctor fish, squirrel fish and parrot fish are among the Permanent Residents of this reef. Large sponges in beautiful colors overgrow the reef.
From a depth of 18 meters (59 feet) begins "Car Pile." Here you will find old construction beams. Between 28 and 33 Meter (91 feet and 108 feet) shows a flat bottom that was used to transport cars. Behind this flat bottom boat are end-of-life vehicles, which were put here in the 1960s. Tarpon, barracuda and lionfish are almost always around the vehicles.
Certified Scuba Diving 1-Tank
1-Tank Guided Shore Dive to Tugboat
Certified Scuba Diving 2-Tank
2-Tank Guided Shore Dive to Tugboat
- 1- or 2-tank dive
- Dive Equipment (BCD, regulator, wetsuit, fins, mask, tank and weights)
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only; in the area of Jan Thiel Baai)
- Transportation Dive center to Dive Location
- Local taxes
- It is possible to buy a USB photo stick with your experiences, this is optional and available to purchase (reservation required)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase and reservation required)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from Willemstad ($12.50 per person to be paid direct) and Mambo Beach area ($10 per person to be paid direct)
- No Pickup from the cruise terminal.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking