Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's scheduled departure time to check-in and fill out waivers. All guests will be fitted with helmets. The tour begins at the departure time with a comprehensive one on one training with the tour guide. Training ensures that even the most nervous guest feels comfortable for the duration of the tour.
Once training is complete, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you through the park to see some of the most amazing sights Chicago has to offer. You will stop by Buckingham Fountain to take in the breathtaking lights display, cruise along the Chicago's lakefront, and take in sights like the Field Museum, the Sheep Aquarium, and Chicago's Michigan Avenue. Your tour guide will share insights and fun facts as you glide on this fun Chicago Segway ride. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos with the picturesque skyline as your backdrop.
2-hour Chicago City Lights Segway Tour includes one-on-one training with a professional guide. All tour groups are small and depart from the Millennium Park office.
Chicago City Lights Segway Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of segway and helmet
- Small-group tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Minimum weight 100 lbs. (45.5 kg)
- Maximum weight 260 lbs. (118 kg)
- Dress code is for an outdoor activity. Please wear close-toed shoes and layers depending on the season. Ponchos will be provided if it rains.
- Tours and training are conducted in English.
- Participants must be able to stand unassisted for the duration of the tour and must be able to ascend a flight of stairs without assistance.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- All participants are required to sign a waiver and release form.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required