This is also an amazing opportunity to discover Catania from the sea and visit one of the most captivating landscapes of the Sicilian coast cruising through Ulysses’ Grotte and the Castle of Aci Castello. Later we anchor in front of Acitrezza’s faraglioni (sea cliffs) for a traditional Sicilian lunch of seafood that will be served on board. White wine and drinks are included (a vegetarian menu is available on request).
After lunch, guests go ashore and may walk through the village and try typical Sicilian cannoli or taste the excellent local granita. We will return to Catania around 5:00 pm, riding the waves and feeling the wind.
Safety conditions: The conditions of service and tour itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions or disposition of the local maritime authorities. For the protection and safety of the passengers at sea, the decisions of the captain are final. Shoes and jeans should not be worn on board. It is recommended that passengers wear comfortable cotton clothing and bring a sweatshirt or windbreaker.
Daily tour for 2 person
Daily tour for 2 person with lunch and fuel included.
Daily tour for 3 pp or more
Daily tour for 3 person or more with lunch and fuel included
Our sailing boat
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Boat tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible