Book by March 12 to save 10% off our previously offered price!
Next, continue to the Cape of Good Hope, passing along the famous Chapman’s Peak Drive that wraps around the Cape Peninsula. On the way, stop at Cape Point, a nature reserve within Table Mountain National Park, to wander amid its enchanting flora and fauna.
At the Cape of Good Hope, enjoy free time to walk along the rocky headland to a charming lighthouse, where you can admire the waves of the Atlantic Ocean crashing against Africa’s southwestern tip.
When the time comes, hop back inside your minivan and return to Cape Town by way of the Muizenberg coastal route.
If your group has requested to do so, stop at Boulders Beach. Enjoy free time to enter the reserve (own expense) and see the penguins from the wooden walkways leading down to Foxy Beach. Alternatively, continue along Willis Walk to see the penguins in their nests.
Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Full Day Hout Bay, Cape Peninsula and Penguins Experience from Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Entry fee to the Cape of Good Hope
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Admission to Boulders Beach Penguin Reserve
- Duiker Island cruise
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Contact supplier to arrange departure time, further details on voucher
- Please note: Minimum of 4 passengers per booking apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund