Travel over the Helshoogte Pass to the town of Franschhoek, historically dating back to the 17th century when the French Huguenots arrived. Billed as the Gourmet Capital of South Africa, this charming town, in a most picturesque valley, retains a French Huguenot style. Enjoy a wine tasting before taking time to enjoy the fabled culinary skills of the Franschhoek chefs at one of the many award winning restaurants (lunch not included in cost).
Onward to Paarl, one of the Cape’s first farming districts. The town is set at the foot of the cluster of remarkable granite domes from which it takes its name.Your last stop for the day is at a wine estate on the Paarl wine route.
Return to the bustle of city life after an enthralling day in the countryside, arriving back at the hotels at approximately 5:30pm.
Beautiful Cape Winelands Region
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years