Numbers are limited to a maximum of eight people on this small-group tour, ensuring you'll receive personalized attention from your English-speaking guide.
You will then have 2.5 to 3 hours to eat and enjoy glamorous Monte Carlo. Your included three-course dinner is at a restaurant in the heart of this famous millionaire's playground. You’ll have a choice of dishes from the "gourmet" menu, as well as your choice of a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, plus water and coffee.
After dinner you are free to explore Monte Carlo at your leisure. If you wish to enter Monte Carlo Casino, you will need to pay EUR10 directly to the casino, and you must bring your passport.
This small-group tour is conducted by an eight-seater minivan with an English-speaking guide. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience.
Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Cannes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 Seater)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- 3-course dinner with one glass of wine, beer or a soft drink plus water and coffee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Additional beverages
- Admission to the Grand Casino (approx. 10 Euro)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you require wheelchair access, please request at time of booking
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Dress code is formal No casual clothes (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers).
- Minimum age to enter the Grand Casino is 18 years