Pass by Boston’s most popular sights, including Fenway Park, the Cheers bar, Beacon Hill, Cambridge, the USS Constitution and the North End, just to name a few. Great shopping can also be found throughout the city, including at the famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace. Expert tour conductors will bring Boston's history to life, weaving together colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
Admission to the Old State House Museum:
Show your trolley ticket (after voucher exchange) to receive free admission to the Old State House, Boston's preeminent historical museum. The museum's collection includes authentic artifacts chronicling Boston's history, all housed within the oldest surviving public building in Boston. The Old State House Museum is conveniently located at Trolley Stop #5.
This excursion is located within a 5-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Boston. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
April - October: The Boston Harbor Cruise (does not operate on Mondays)
November - March: The Boston Tea Party and Ships Museum
- April 1 - April 15: Trolleys depart approximately every 30 minutes from 9am until 4pm
- April 16 - October 31: Trolleys depart approximately every 20 minutes from 9am until 5pm
Boston Shore Excursion: Boston Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
©provided by supplier
- Trolley ticket
- Narration by professional tour conductor
- All taxes
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Complete loop takes 1 hour and 45 minutes (with no stops).
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if a wheelchair-accessible trolley is required
- Harbor Cruise operates April - October. Cruise does not operate on Mondays
- Please exchange your voucher with Historic Tours of America for the Old Town Trolley Tour of Boston ticket which will be stamped with the date. This can be exchanged at stops #1, #6 and #10
1. New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall Marketplace
2. Historic North End (Boston's Little Italy)
3. USS Constitution, Charlestown, Navy Yard
4. North Station, TD Garden
5. Old State House, Museum
6. Trolley Stop, Souvenirs, Theater District
7. Cheers "The Original"
8. Copley Square, Newbury Street, Boutiques
9. Christian Science Plaza & Symphony Hall
10. Copley Place, Shopping Galleries
11. Back Bay, Hynes, Convention Center
12. Fenway Park(this stop may not be available during certain ballpark events)
13. Cambridge, MIT, Harvard
14. Charles Street, Antique Row
15. Boston State House, Boston Common
16. South Station, Boston Tea Party
17. Boston Convention & Exposition Center (17a: Massport, Black Falcon Cruise Ship Terminal will be open during cruise ship port-of-call days only)
18. Liberty Wharf
19. Seaport District