Book and save 42% compared to the local admission price
At Knott's, visitors will discover five uniquely themed areas each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience. Ghost Towns is a trip into the past with gun-slinging bandits duking it out in the legendary Wild West Stunt Show. The vibe of the Southern California surf scene washes over the Boardwalk area, while Indian Trails explores the heritage of the Native American civilization. Fiesta Village pays homage to Spanish California and Camp Snoopy is home to the PEANUTS Gang and offers 20 kid-approved rides and hands-on adventures. Enjoy three new attractions in the Boardwalk area: Coast Rider, Surfside Gliders and the Pacific Scrambler. The Timber Mountain Log Ride has re-opened with 60 new animatronic figures as well as new sets, lighting, soundtrack, props and special effects.
With so much to do and see, Knott's Berry Farm Resort remains a popular vacation destination that no other can match!
Upgrade! Purchase the Ride and Slide ticket to include a 1-day admission to Soak City Orange County!
If you have purchased the Ride and Slide Combo you may pick up your tickets at either Knott's Berry Farm or Soak City Orange County. You will be given tickets for both parks.
Knott's General Admission
1-day general admission ticket to Knott's Berry Farm. (00047221)
Ride and Slide Combo
1-day general admission ticket to Knott's Berry Farm and 1-day admission to Soak City. This is not a park hopper ticket. (00047223)
Knott's Berry Farm General Admission Ticket
- One-day admission to Knott's Berry Farm
- Viator brokerage fee (Children's tickets only)
- Sideshow games
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD17.00 parking fee.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- General admission to Knott's Berry Farm is valid for 1-day
- Ride and Slide Combo is valid for a 1-day entry to Knott's Berry Farm and a 1-day entry to Soak City Orange County on separate days. This is not a park hopper ticket.